Signia Hearing Aids
Siemens Hearing Aids
Siemens Digital Hearing Aids & Service, Authorized Distributor
No two hearing impairments are the same. So a hearing solution can't be one-size-fits-all. Siemens manufactures one in every five of the world's hearing aids. Every aid is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and offers you more choices of function, feature and style.
Siemens Digital Hearing Aid Models
Siemens digital hearing aids offer a multitude of benefits to those with hearing loss. Their family of digital products includes:
The nearly invisible, completely discreet hearing Instrument.Siemens Pure® lets nothing come between you and your world. Designed for utmost discretion, Pure packs the most advanced hearing technology into an almost invisible, ultra-small size.
- Ultra-small RIC (receiver-in-canal) instruments
- 16 exchangeable colors (10 colors for Pure Carat) for complete individuality
- Instrument functions are fully automatic and inconspicuous
- Features revolutionary BestSound Technology from Siemens
- 3 powerful receivers for up to moderately severe hearing loss
- Offers connectivity with the Tek wireless enhancement system
- The only rechargeable RIC hearing instrument
- New charger with convenient electronic drying
iMini™. Crafted by hand, developed by experts, highly advanced yet unbelievably small: Siemens iMini heralds a new generation of hearing instruments
- Snug, inconspicuous fit in ear canal with no external components
- Gives style-conscious wearers full confidence
- Compact form does not sacrifice brilliant sound
- Individually crafted for best fit and comfort
- Components positioned with computer-aided design
- Users involved in customization to meet their individual needs
- Porcelain-like, nano-coated shell for premium look and feel
- Smooth, comfortable fit and brilliant sheen, even after extended use
- Easy insertion and removal from ear canal
Siemens BestSound Technology – they are made for hassle-free hearing. Motion is available in a variety of in-the-ear (ITE) and behind-the-ear (BTE) solutions.
Motion BTE (Behind-The-Ear) is small and ergonomically shaped so it sits comfortably behind your ears, yet robust so it requires little care. It also comes with the most advanced hearing technology from Siemens that automatically focuses on the voices you love to hear. And while virtually all other hearing instruments run only on standard batteries, Motion P offers the advantage of being rechargeable as well. Discover more about the easy Motion BTE.
Motion ITE (In-The-Ear) is now even smaller and comes with the most advanced hearing technology from Siemens – so it not only feels more comfortable, but also sounds that way. And Motion does what no other CIC hearing solution can: it communicates wirelessly with your favorite audio devices. Discover more about the easy Motion ITE.
One touch. Endless possibilities.
Siemens miniTek™ is everything you want from a wireless solution and more. It is an automatic streamer. An intuitive remote control. It syncs all your high-tech gadgets with your hearing instruments, and connects you to multiple devices simultaneously. miniTek is your link to the richest listening experience possible. At the touch of a button.